Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Greetings to all on this beautiful Sept. 9th.

Thought of the day: TIME AND SCORE

I was just talking with a former collegue and he mentioned how he is trying to teach a basketball player the relationship between time and score. In all sports you understand timing is important. However, time will shift, the circumstance changes and people need to be flexible. Most people struggle with Time and Score relationship. The Creative Planner, ALLIED EFFORT, is trying to allow you to understand this crucial relationship. This is the time allotted. When can I score. When can I do the things that matter most to me. When can I do the things that I need to do to be responsible. Understanding time and score is the difference between being a champion and the rest of everyone else. Time and Score means knowing where you are batting in the rotation, who gets the ball on 4th and goal and who is taking the winning shot in hoop. Time and Score. Have a great day. TOT

No comments: